Embrace’s Geriatric Care Managers provide unbiased professional guidance when you are faced with difficult decisions. We explain options available for your loved one, and help you plan for the present and future. Do you need a Care Manager to help you? Read this quick questionnaire.
Our Care Managers work as a team with elder law attorneys, financial planners, medical personnel and other service professionals to ensure all the needs of your loved one are addressed. Our Geriatric Care Managers review the socialization, cognition, functioning, finances and pre-planning needs as part of our comprehensive assessment and care plan process.
Care Management Services
- Comprehensive assessment of needs
- Develop plan with specific recommendations
- Make home modification suggestions for safety
- Accompany client to appointments
- Oversight and guidance in coping with dementia
- Financial and insurance insight related to care
- Support objectivity when family emotions conflict
- Monitor functioning, health, well-being
- Relocation and transition assistance
- Suggest facilities and options for relocation
- Coordinate facility tours
- Available 24/7