Embrace’s Care Managers provide unbiased professional guidance when you are faced with difficult decisions. We explain the options available for your loved one, and help you plan for the present and future. Do you need a Care Manager to help you? Read this quick questionnaire.
Our Care Managers work as a team with elder law attorneys, financial planners, medical personnel, and other service professionals to ensure that all the needs of your loved ones are addressed. Our Care Managers review the socialization, cognition, functioning, finances and pre-planning needs as part of our comprehensive assessment and care plan process.
Care Management Services
- Comprehensive assessment of needs
- Develop plan with specific recommendations
- Make home modification suggestions for safety
- Accompany client to appointments
- Oversight and guidance in coping with dementia
- Financial and insurance insight related to care
- Support objectivity when family emotions conflict
- Monitor functioning, health, well-being
- Relocation and transition assistance
- Suggest facilities and options for relocation
- Coordinate facility tours
- Availability via phone 24/7/365
Study shows value of Care Management services
A study was conducted by the Florida chapter of the Aging Life Care Association™, which demonstrates the value of Care Management involvement to the care recipient/client as well as to the caregiver or family member involved. See study findings by clicking here.